Influencer Hunt Youth IGF Bangladesh 2021
Influencer Hunt is basically a program to select contributors who will be supporting in disseminating the activities of Youth IGF Bangladesh 2021. We are searching a number of contributors, from now onward who will actively participate, share & spread the event information among our fellows, friends, colleagues & the youth community through various social media and other platforms.
If you want to be an Influencer, please fulfill the below mentioned criteria.
- Must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Age between 18 to 40.
- Follow us on each social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn & YouTube).
- Share your engagement, thoughts and experience in your social media link publicly using hashtag #youthigfbangladesh.
- Must Add Youth IGF Bangladesh 2021 Hashtags #youthigfbangladesh for any social media post.
- Interaction & collaboration with speakers during the sessions.
- Must attend each session of 2 days program (30 & 31 July).
Ten influencers will be selected from the participants. Winning prize BDT 10,000 will be distributed among winners through Mobile Recharge or Mobile Financial Service (MFS). The winner list will be published on 31 July before Youth IGF Bangladesh closing ceremony.
- 1st Prize: BDT 3000 & Digital Certificate
- 2nd Prize: BDT 2000 & Digital Certificate
- 3rd Prize: BDT 1000 & Digital Certificate
- 4th Prize: BDT 800 & Digital Certificate
- 5th Prize: BDT 800 & Digital Certificate
- 6th Prize: BDT 800 & Digital Certificate
- 7th Prize: BDT 400 & Digital Certificate
- 8th Prize: BDT 400 & Digital Certificate
- 9th Prize: BDT 400 & Digital Certificate
- 10th Prize: BDT 400 & Digital Certificate
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any query: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +8809696936241