Youth IGF Bangladesh Ambassador Program
We have the pleasure to inform you that, Youth IGF Bangladesh will be held on 26 & 27 August 2022 in Physical (Face to Face) Format.
Are you interested to:
- Make a remarkable impact on Internet Governance (IG) in your community or district?
- Receive training on information technology and collaboration with key influencers in the IG arena?
- Raise your voice on internet issues through a platform?
Why apply for Youth IGF Bangladesh Ambassador?
Be a Youth IGF Bangladesh Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to become a part of the Bangladesh Internet Governance Forum (BIGF) by attending an annual meeting that brings various stakeholders and district ambassadors together from around the world & cities of Bangladesh to share good policies, knowledge, and practices relating to the internet & technology.
During the program, you will:
- Receive training and mentoring on key issues of IG.
- Obtain the opportunity to exchange your knowledge and represent your community & city by expressing your voice of youth to the discussion table.
- Develop your skills by engaging with key internet stakeholders & leaders from Bangladesh & around the world to make an impact in your local community & city.
- Have an opportunity to work as a team of the larger IG community
- Get updated news on internet governance-related issues that are important to you
What’s the selection process to be an ambassador of Youth IGF Bangladesh?
If you are a citizen of Bangladesh and aged between 18 to 40, you can apply to be an ambassador of Youth IGF Bangladesh. Minimum one Ambassador will be selected from each district (64) of Bangladesh.
All applicants must fulfill the criteria:
- Have a strong interest in IG.
- Confident to represent Youth IGF Bangladesh through public speaking & communication gesture.
- Fluent in Bangla & English (Both).
- Able to demonstrate passion & expertise on matters on the IG agenda.
- Have the ability to work for arranging locally Youth IGF Bangladesh program.
- Share the IG issues on social media platform with your local community & city people.
- Available to attend the virtual meeting & webinars.
- Must be participants of Youth IGF Bangladesh or Bangladesh Internet Governance Forum (BIGF) or Bangladesh School of Internet Governance (bdSIG).
To become a Youth IGF Bangladesh Ambassador
- Fill in the application form (Click here)
- Attach a 1 to 3 minute video that will represent yourself and your level of motivation.
Youth IGF Bangladesh Ambassador
- Application Opening : 26 June, 2022
- Application Deadline : 17 August, 2022
- Results Announcement : 19 August, 2022
If you have any query to ask us, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us: +8809696936241